Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Otterbox Case for iPhone



Lately I had been finding myself using my iPhone a lot more frequently... especially while preparing for the upcoming school year.  I have downloaded a variety of apps that I intend to use in the classroom (along with my iPad... thank goodness for iCloud and Dropbox, eh?!)

So, it was time for me to retire my first case (the official Apple bumper case - light blue) and research a case that met the following criteria:

- strong and sturdy without being too bulky
- clear screen visibility and protection
- access to all the audio/adapter jacks + buttons
- some sort of grip on the side or back to prevent phone from sliding off surfaces

I must say that I think I have found it!!!  I ordered my new case from www.otterbox.com and I am so pleased with it.  It meets all the criteria listed above and exceeds my expectation in terms of quality.

Next time you are out searching for a new iPhone case, check out Otterbox for reliable, high quality and practical cases :-D

Mr. D

No comments:

Post a Comment